henri e rosa

originally uploaded by mari guima


Cat's name
Henri


Human's name
Rosa Maria



Length of cohabitation

Henri was born on December 16th, 2001 - almost 9 years!



How you came to live with each other
My best friend gave him to me as a gift. His name is Henrique, so I named the cat Henri in the honor of my best friend!



Favorite shared activity
Sleep in my office . . . 



Tell us about this photo
I love to take pictures of my cats and this particular day, my mom was carrying Henri and I asked her to stay still because the light was very nice on them, and I took my camera and shot the photos.
 


What you love most about your cat (or cats in general)
They are so charming, loving, intelligent, independent, sophisticated, misterious, and at the same time, funny and fun!! I love everything about them!!!
 


How or why you incorporate cats in your photography:
They are so nice models!!!!

No comments