3-24-08


3-24-08, originally uploaded by chrismaverick.

Cat's name:
Otto (Black & White) & Tess (all black)

Humans' names:
Stephanie & Mav

Length of cohabitation:
13 years!!

How you came to live with each other:
My sister's boyfriend at the time had friends whose cat had kittens. I was thinking about getting cats, and so went to look at them, thinking I'd possibly just get one female cat. They gave me Tess, who was hiding somewhere, and then suggested I take Otto, who was proudly strutting across the room. I was living in a small apartment at the time and only wanted one cat, but after seeing Otto, I couldn't resist him.

Favorite shared activity:
Cuddling while watching t.v. together on the love seat/couch, sleep-cuddling.

Tell us about this photo:
Mav has been doing a self-portrait-a-day project for almost 3 years, and he wanted to get a "family portrait" for that.

What you love most about your cat (or cats in general):
Their purring, which is so calming after a stressful day at work.

How or why you incorporate cats in your photography:
They're so photogenic!

Favorite animal charity:
Animal Friends of Pittsburgh

No comments