henri e rosa

originally uploaded by mari guima


Cat's name: Henri

Human's name: Rosa Maria


Length of cohabitation: Henri was born on December 16th, 2001 - almost 9 years!


How you came to live with each other: My best friend gave him to me as a gift. His name is Henrique, so I named the cat Henri in the honor of my best friend!


Favorite shared activity: sleep in my office . . . 


Tell us about this photo: I love to take pictures of my cats and this particular day, my mom was carrying Henri and I asked her to stay still because the light was very nice on them, and I took my camera and shot the photos.


What you love most about your cat (or cats in general): they are so charming, loving, intelligent, independent, sophisticated, misterious, and at the same time, funny and fun!! I love everything about them!!!


How or why you incorporate cats in your photography: they are so nice models!!!!

No comments: